Q-VAC priming systems are manufactured by Combined Fluid Products Company (CFP) in Lake Zurich, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. Established in 1975, CFP is a leading manufacturer and distributor of equipment used to harness the power of air and vacuum in a wide range of industries and processes.
With a customer service team that averages over 20 years of experience, we set ourselves apart by providing top-quality, responsive, service and support.
The Q-VAC brand was established in the early 1990’s as an answer to an increasingly common problem…a lack of qualified companies with the proper expertise and focus to provide top-quality, cost-effective vacuum priming systems. At that time, most priming systems used outdated vacuum technology and systems were often specified as custom packages by engineers that had little vacuum experience. The result was inferior priming systems that were overpriced and had long lead times. To solve this problem, CFP developed the Q-VAC brand, a complete line of pre-engineered vacuum priming systems, which utilized the best vacuum technologies and features for the municipal, industrial, agricultural, marine, and power industries.
Although the original Q-VAC systems offered many advantages versus existing solutions, CFP has continued to improve and innovate the Q-VAC brand over the last 25 years by offering new features and accessories, new technologies, and an expanded performance range. Plus, when a custom solution is necessary, our vacuum expertise and industry buying power ensure the most reliable, cost-effective solution for any project.
One of the best compliments we receive is when our customers tell us, “You make my life easier”.
Below are some of the reasons why:
- Once source responsibility…we provide the entire system including priming valves and accessories
- Fast, responsive service
- Short lead times
- A wide range of pre-engineered vacuum priming systems
- Proven system components & design
- Attention to detail that ensures long life, quick maintenance, and ease of use
- Experienced designers, sales engineers, customer service reps, and assemblers
- Familiar with doing business worldwide
- CAD drawings in 2-D and 3-D
- Custom engineered systems
- Made in the USA
- Vacuum experts since 1975